Entice

        I have so many different elements going on in this picture. First of all, I am in LOVE with this new Entice fitmesh lingerie...



        I have so many different elements going on in this picture. First of all, I am in LOVE with this new Entice fitmesh lingerie that is exclusive at Mesh Body Addicts. I love the design, the bows, the hearts, and for special sexy times- it also comes with a crotchless version. My hoop dance is made possible by Nantra poses. This 12 pose prop set is new and just released at The Liaison Collaborative. Nantra pose sets (usually with original mesh pose props included) are some of the most original and creative pose sets in the game, hands down. This set is no exception. I can almost feel the 5 hoops spinning as I whip my hair around in my rhythmic, mesmerizing dance. 

        My Essenz shoes are also new and a recent main store release. Two exclusive colors of this shoe are FREE for Essenz group members. Finally my amazing chunky jewel earrings are new by Kunglers and were just released exclusively at On9. These earrings were inspired by a typical flower of South Asia, especially the Philippines that is commonly called the Flower of Love





Earrings: Kunglers Sampaguita earring- Pink @ On9
Lingerie: Entice - Candy Store Bra and Panties @ Mesh Body Addicts July 
Shoes: Essenz - Fortaleza (Slink)/ Teleport
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\  Starry Night \\ Windy - Blonds
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Skin: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Vanessa - America
Poses: {NANTRA} Hoop Dancer @ The Liaison Collaborative 



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!