Celeste

             Blueberry continually releases a large amount of original fitmesh fashion . The new releases are always amazing and well d...

    

        Blueberry continually releases a large amount of original fitmesh fashion. The new releases are always amazing and well done in mesh, textures, and design. I am showing a design that was actually released a few weeks ago but had not gotten to show on my blog yet (because so much amazing stuff!). I really adore this one though with the corset detail skirt. This design has Reign boots that were designed to go with the outfit, Kendall Heels. I love those as well but I don't own them and I paired this outfit with the Reign Olivia Heels. I love these two designs together. I think the cross up laces on the heels that are echoed on the front of the skirt and back of the top look really great together. These heels also have a blueberry color HUD so you can match them perfectly to all Blueberry designs.

          My hair is new by Doe at Gacha Garden. Doe has two new designs at the event, Mango (shown in this post) and April (a piggy tail hair). At only 75L  pull, you can get cute hair for a low cost! Good Luck and may the Gacha gods be ever in your favor.



Outfit: Blueberry - Celeste Set/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Aphrodite necklace - Ruby/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Mango @ Gacha Garden
Shoes: REIGN.- Olivia Heels (Maitreya High)- Thigh
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Gabriella" Mixedtype
Pose: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 10
Pose 2: [ContraptioN] Decor: Barrel Joint Bar Stool



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!