Liaison

        Exile has some amazing hair at collabor 88 ! I love them both. I am showing Liaison that has pearl/jewel attachments and it ...



        Exile has some amazing hair at collabor 88! I love them both. I am showing Liaison that has pearl/jewel attachments and it also comes with this killer multi-strand pearl necklace. My formal is newer from Just Because. I am back at work after my summer break, so I am making this short and sweet and you have some shopping to so!





Formal: Just Because Giselle Gown w/ Lace/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Hair: Exile:: LiaIson w/Pearl hair add on  @ collabor88 August
Necklace: Exile:: Pearl Necklace  @ collabor88 August
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Pink Fuel Bambi <Peach> - CATWA Head Applier/ Teleport
Pose: Nantra High Society  @ collabor88 August



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!