Meow

        Kaithleen's is at Shiny Shabby with this T-shirt dress. I love the wrinkle details and cute messages on the back. I am ...



        Kaithleen's is at Shiny Shabby with this T-shirt dress. I love the wrinkle details and cute messages on the back. I am showing Meow and you can also find these messages: No Boyfriends No Bullsh$^, Daddy's Favorite, How About No!, Never, as well as a plain version. 

        My shoes are new by Essenz at the August round of faMESHed. I love the wide chunky heel and tie up lace details around the ankles. 

        I am wearing yet another different skin on my Catwa Destiny. This is Bambi by Pink Fuel. It looks great on this head and gives it a cute, fresh look. Here are some close ups of my shoes and other sayings available on my dress: 







Shoes: Essenz - Indiana (Slink) @ faMESHed August
Dress: Kaithleen's T-shirt Dress Maitreya @ Shiny Shabby 
Hair: ::Exile::Siren's Call
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Headband: Stockholm&Lima: Neon Kitty Ears
Skin: Pink Fuel Bambi Skin CATWA Applier @ The Kawaii Project (til Aug 10)
The Cute: .Birdy. Puggly {Kitty}
Poses: aDORKable Poses Carefree 5 and Everglow Candy 6



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!