Tess

        I have a few new releases that I love today. My Just Because tank top, Kunglers necklace, and enVOGUE hair. The ties on m...



        I have a few new releases that I love today. My Just Because tank top, Kunglers necklace, and enVOGUE hair. The ties on my top are texture change. This necklace is gorgeous with jewels and pearls. It is new at Shiny Shabby and is available in 5 different jewel/pearl/metal combinations. My ponytail with bangs is new in the main enVOGUE store. 




Top: Just Because Tess TankTop - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Capris: Just Because Jen Capris - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Irene necklace - Sapphire @ Shiny Shabby
Earrings: Kunglers TDRF 077 earring - Silver/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE - Ashley/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: amara beauty - Foxy 02 ivory Catwa Applier
Pose: Exposeur Call The Shots 4



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!