Trips to Heaven

        The birthday round of collabor88 is crazy good! The Blueberry dress, Reign shoes, and Exile hair with mask that I am we...




        The birthday round of collabor88 is crazy good! The Blueberry dress, Reign shoes, and Exile hair with mask that I am wearing are gorgeous. I adore all of them! If you buy the Blueberry fatpack (which you need to do, c'mon fatpack is the new black!!), you get the special metal colors of these wings- silver, gold (shown), and bronze- on the dress. I feel like a goddess in this outfit. I got this Rare pose prop from Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I am still so gacha addicted and I can't stop pulling those machines, lol. I find it fun and entertaining and I love the "chance" part of the game.  




Dress: Blueberry - Scarlet - Angelic Dress - Maitreya @ collabor88 August
Hair: Exile:: Dangerous w/Mask  @ collabor88 August
Shoes: REIGN.- Olympus Heels (Slink-High)  @ collabor88 August
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Gabriella" Mixedtype
Pose Prop: NRage/Di'Cor - Trips to Heaven (Bed) RARE@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!