Essenz Fall/Winter Vote

                    It is no secret that I am addicted to shoes. Essenz has some of my favorites. One feature of this store that I...



           
        It is no secret that I am addicted to shoes. Essenz has some of my favorites. One feature of this store that I think is really special is the changing of the third pack of shoes twice a year, for Spring/Summer and then for Fall/Winter. Not only that but the designer, Senzati0n Domenitzo, lets US suggest and give input on the new colors in the pack. Last year's Fall/Winter pack consisted of a Burgundy, Hunter Green, and Royal Blue. This year's Spring/Summer pack has consisted of yellow, peach, and light pink. I have really loved this color pack, but its time to change seasons and Senz is letting us pick the colors again! You can go to this flickr image or straight to this google document to put in your vote for next season's shoe colors! I am showing a lot of Essenz shoes in the above picture, but the ones on my feet are the newest release, Malaysia, and will be at The Crossroads til September 28th. 



        If you are unsure of what colors to suggest, I will share my dream Fall/Winter color ideas with you! I am voting for a Bright Blue (example shoe here so you can paste this in the google doc if you want), Purple (example shoe), and Teal (example shoe). If you like my color picks, please suggest them on the google form. The more colors that are the same and I bet we will see them in the upcoming Fall/Winter shoe pack! (Also if you go vote on my color picks you will make me happy and I will know you love me!)



        My hair is new by Doe at the new round of Whimsical. It is a pretty side french twist with a front braid detail. 

        I have been playing Arcade Gacha. I am featuring some of two of my favorite sets in this post: Birdy and Tres Blah. I got the Rare Birdy closet and doggie and I pulled them both! I love playing Gacha!!! If you need any items, I have some in my marketplace re-sell store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden


Shoes: Essenz - Malaysia (Slink) @ The Crossroads
Dress: Birdy -  Corset Dress - Maitreya - Black @ Arcade September 2016
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Hair: Doe: Cassandra /Fitted/ [solid] - Fatpack @ Whimsical
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: amara beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier 
Poses are in: Pixel Mode - The Nook - Tufted Bench @ Arcade September 2016


Furniture and Decor at Arcade September 2016:
Birdy - Boudoir - Closet RARE
Birdy - Boudoir - Pom - Tan static stand RARE
Birdy - Boudoir - Pom bed
Birdy - Boudoir - Rug Pink
Birdy - Boudoir - Rug White
Birdy - Boudoir - Clothing Rack
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Peonies (Gold)
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Perfume Display (Gold)
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Day Tripper
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Tablet
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Stacked Pillows



Love, Kirsten Corleone




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!