Floral Accents

        I kinda love everything that I have on today. My Eudora 3D statement necklace is really spectacular. I love the big chunky p...



        I kinda love everything that I have on today. My Eudora 3D statement necklace is really spectacular. I love the big chunky pieces and the whimsical design. You can find this necklace at the new round (9/26) of Cosmopolitan. My maxi dress is new by Kaithleen's at the current round of shiny shabby. It is fitmesh for Mait, Slink, and Belleza. I topped it off with a Yummy flower crown that is available at collabor88. I got a few of them because I think they are exquisite. You can't see them really well in this picture, but my shoes are new by Reign. They have a chunky heel and strappy parts. They come with the Reign and Blueberry texture choices as well. 




Necklace: Eudora 3D Marina Necklace Gold Colors @ Cosmopolitan
Dress: Kaithleen's Georgina Long Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Shiny Shabby
Crown: Yummy Simple Rose Crown - Pinks @ collabor88 
Shoes: REIGN.- MILLANI CHUNKY HEELS / Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Hair: TRUTH  Verinne
Skin: Amara Beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier 
Pose: Eternal Dream Alea 6




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!