Trick or Treat

        My festive outfit today consists of new releases from Reign , Cae , Doe , and Neve . I am shooting today at my new house. I am ...


        My festive outfit today consists of new releases from Reign, Cae, Doe, and Neve. I am shooting today at my new house. I am in the middle of decorating it for fall and Halloween. I am really enjoying myself! I love this month in Second Life! 

        Reign just released these heels with a bow that is reminiscent of bat wings at Salem. I am wearing two new releases from Cae. My Trick or Treat charm bracelet is new as part of Gacha Guardians and can be found at the main Cae store. There are nine common charms and one Rare in this set. Also new from Cae is this Spiderweb set with a necklace, earrings, and rings available. My Doe hair with skullie hand claw clips is new at Momento Mori. Finally Neve just released some new fall outfits with comfy sweaters! You can see more close up details of my outfit below:



        I am SO in the mood for this month! I love fall and Halloween. I love the decor. I love the fashion. I love the spooky and unique. I love how creative designers get this month!



Hair: Doe: Lyric \Fitted\ (twotone) - Fatpack @ Momento Mori
Jewelry: Cae :: Spiderweb :: Set @ Salem
Bracelet:  Cae :: Trick or Treat / Teleport
Outfit: Neve - off-kilter stripe - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: REIGN.- Hocus Platform Heels (Slink-High) BLACK @ Salem
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Liya/ Teleport
Tights: AVICANDY Spider Webby - Black



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!