Charmed

        Trying to find hair that works with a hood or hat in SL is hard, so Apple May Designs and Runaway collaborated on this se...



        Trying to find hair that works with a hood or hat in SL is hard, so Apple May Designs and Runaway collaborated on this set that I am wearing today. The Runaway May hair fits perfectly under the Apple May Hoodie Dress and you can find both at The Liaison Collaborative. I am also featuring the new Cae jewelry set, Eira, that is at the current round of faMESHed. It reminds me of snowflakes and the pearls, jewels, and metals change via HUD. My poses complete with glowing orb are new by NanTra at Winter Solstice in the Mystic Realms. Finally, I am wearing new boots from Essenz that are new at Limit 8. This is a limited edition event. There are 5 packs of 3 colors each boots and only 200 copies of each will ever be sold. 








Jewelry: Cae :: Eira :: Set @ faMESHed December
Shoes: Essenz - The Bronx (Maitreya) @ Limit 8 (Limited Edition)
Dress: Apple May Designs May Hoodie Dress (Maitreya) - Charcoal @ The Liaison Collaborative
Hair: Runaway May Hair - Fitted for May Hoodie (Maitreya) @ The Liaison Collaborative
Poses: {NANTRA} Charmed, I'm Sure @ Winter Solstice
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!