Class Act

        I am wearing a pink boa, pearls, and tiara today. Which basically means I am perfectly happy! Kaithleen's released thi...




        I am wearing a pink boa, pearls, and tiara today. Which basically means I am perfectly happy! Kaithleen's released this tight, slinky dress at Shiny Shabby. It closes tomorrow, 12/15, so I will include the event and main store landmark. My boa is also new by Kaithleen's. My hair is new at Collabor88 by Exile. It is a classy updo. Finally, my shoes are new by Reign. I love the bows on the front- they are so girly. I feel like a sexy princess today!






Hair: Exile:: Class Act @ collabor88 December
Boa: Kaithleen's Fur Boa/ Teleport
Dress: Kaithleen's Knit Dress - Watercolor Maitreya @ Shiny Shabby (Teleport)
Shoes: REIGN.- MELROSE HEELS/ Teleport
Earrings: (Yummy) Diamond Chandelier - Diamond
Necklace: (Yummy) Pearl & Diamond
Tiara: Glam Affair - Princess Tiara - Pink Niobium
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Everglow Soft 9
House: Vandelo Mercy House (furnished)




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!