AMD Blossom Heels Vlog

        I am going to try and make more videos in 2017. I was averaging about one video a month and I would like to increase that a...




        I am going to try and make more videos in 2017. I was averaging about one video a month and I would like to increase that a little bit this year. We will see how that goes, lol. I put on these new Apple May Designs shoes and attached the add-on HUD and knew what I would be making a video of first in 2017. These shoes made me happy when I put them on. They are very girly and delicate. You can find them at The Crossroads event that opens January 3rd. See the full details of this shoe in my video. 







Shoes: Apple May Designs Blossom Heels (Slink High) - Nude @ The Crossroads January
HUD: Apple May Designs Blossom Heels Color HUD *add on* @ The Crossroads January
Hair: Exile:: Eyes On Me @ collabor88
Dress: Neve dress - shifty blossom - Lara/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America
Pose: Exposeur


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!