Final Day to Reserve Your Powder Pack

        Powder Pack will be delivered at midnight January 17th, which is in about 5 hours as I post this blog. If you have not res...




        Powder Pack will be delivered at midnight January 17th, which is in about 5 hours as I post this blog. If you have not reserved your Powder Pack (on Marketplace or in World), then you need to do it now! After midnight the price doubles so make sure you do it today! You can also gift your friend or girlfriend with a Powder Pack by using the gift option on Marketplace. There are 12 designers involved in the January round and I am showing you some eyeshadow by Slack Girl (one of the 12 designers) that was just released at Mesh Body Addicts





        I also made a video earlier in the month talking all about how to reserve your Powder Pack. I will link it below as well. Come back in a few hours to play with makeup with me! woot!











Eyeshadow: ::Slack Girl:: Kalia** Shadow for Catwa Heads @ Mesh Body Addicts
Top: MADDICT Sweater FATPACK - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Hair: Exile:: Iron Maiden  @ Collabor88 January
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!