Lavish

        Moon Elixir is at Mesh Body Addicts with this sweater/ fuzzy skirt combination. I love pink and grey together- especial...





        Moon Elixir is at Mesh Body Addicts with this sweater/ fuzzy skirt combination. I love pink and grey together- especially in my winter wear. This design comes in a variety of colors including some pretty ombre skirts. I am also wearing a new jewelry set from Cae that you can find at The Season's Story and Wasabi Pills hair at The Chapter Four.  The hair is gacha and the Basics pack is the Rare in the machine. I love that pack because it contains my favorite blonde and it also has all the other essentials and some other unnatural colors too.  Try your luck!





        I found a cute new little sim that is dedicated to art and books and that is where I am taking my pictures today. Art and Letters is a literary salon that  hosts open mics, readings, discussions, and workshops. They invite you to relax and enjoy the property while mingling with bright and curious minds. All are welcome (although it is only for 18+ adult avatars)! There is a free in-world group that you can join so you know when events are happening. I don't have any group space though which bummed me. I wish they had a subscribo or something. 




Skirt: Moon Elixir - Lavish Skirt - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Sweater: Moon Elixir - Lavish Sweater - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Jewelry: Cae :: Flurry :: Set @ The Season's Story
Bracelet: Cae :: Romantique
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bianca Mesh Hair - Style 1 @ The Chapter Four
Boots: G-Field [Mesh] Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha" -pink
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Pose 1: Exposeur (past advent gift)
Pose2: Sari-Sari - I <3 Books!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin: Pink Fuel Sabine
Picture Place: Art and Letters

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!