Powder Pack Preview Vlog, Pink Fuel Sabine

        I have a lot going on this blog post today! I am showing the brand new skin by Pink Fuel , Sabine, and I am also talking ab...




        I have a lot going on this blog post today! I am showing the brand new skin by Pink Fuel, Sabine, and I am also talking about the brand new subscription box event, Powder Pack. I also made a video to highlight both as well! Sabine is a gorgeous new skin that is made specifically for Catwa Bento heads although it also comes with a non-bento version applier as well. I have not yet transitioned to a bento face so I am showing you the non-bento Sabine applier on my Catwa Destiny head. I think it looks gorgeous! This skin was just released in the full Pink Fuel skin tone range at the main Pink Fuel store. Go try a demo on today!

        Do you like makeup?? I am excited to talk about Powder Pack which is a new subscription box that will feature 12 exclusive, secret Catwa makeup appliers. You can reserve your Powder Pack today either in world or on marketplace and then it will be automatically sent to you on January 17th. The fun is that you won't know exactly what is in the box until you open it! I made a video with a lot more information and I will include a bunch of information links below as well. I am excited about Powder Pack, makeup, SQUEE!!!






    Important Powder Pack Links: 
PowderPack website – http://powderpacksl.com   




Skin: Pink Fuel Sabine <Biscuit> - CATWA Head Applier/ Teleport
Necklace: (Kunglers) Margarita necklace - Pearl @ The Crossroads January
Earrings: (Kunglers) Margarita earrings- Pearl/ Teleport
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Isla Mesh Hair - A @ faMESHed January
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Party Girl Minidress - Maitreya - Gold
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Elegance Collection - [Slink]
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!