Winter Home 2017

        I realize Christmas is over, lol. We celebrated our SL Christmas late this year because I was out of town. So I did not get a ch...




        I realize Christmas is over, lol. We celebrated our SL Christmas late this year because I was out of town. So I did not get a chance to take pictures of our house. I last blogged my sim when I did it for fall, Here. I have since winterized my house and decorated it for Christmas and so I wanted to show it before I took down all my decor. 







House: barnesworth anubis byers cottage


Christmas Decorations:
Botanical - Green Douglas Fir Christmas Tree
Variety of Ornaments from: Mori, Bee Designs, Fancy Decor, Schadenfreude, No Concept, Doe, Petite Mason, Disorderly, Oleander, Kalopsia, DRD. 
Trompe Loeil: Lots of current and previous Advent Calendar decorations
Alouette: previous Arcade decor sets
Mutresse - Festive - Garden Lady Gnomes - RARE
[ Organica ] Spruce Garland, straight  (green)(lit)
Trompe Loeil - Birch Branch Candleholder
Tarte- blinking lights
Pixel Mode Stocking - Red
Sway's [Star] single . small/short
floorplan. happy holidays frame
PILOT - Festive Moose Antlers
Sway's [Winterly] word decor . snow
Sway's [Winterly] word decor . hohoho
Alouette - Wooden Slowflake - No Wire
Trompe Loeil - Barrel Wall Hanging
PILOT - Christmas Village full set


Living Room: 
[ARIA] Ophelia

Dining Room: 
Aphrodite Royal Holidays dining room set

Kitchen, Bedroom, Master Bath- same as Fall 2016 home

Cindy Lu's Bedroom:
The Loft - Alda Kids Bed Pink
+Half-Deer+ Silk and Pearls Chair - Blush
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearton Abbey Tea Table RARE (and bears)
Razzberry Kawaii Desk Set
:K: Princess Study - Chandelier - Purple
PILOT -  Dollhouse [Princess] RARE
ROOST - Let's Play Set
<:*BoOgErS*:> Number Train
+Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Tied
Noodles - Books to Adventure RARE
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Pastel Patchwork
Alouette - Dollhouse Bookshelf with pics
+Half-Deer+ Fairylight Balloons - Hologram 
floorplan. sleepover tent gacha / vintage 1
<:*BoOgErS*:> Fairy Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Twinkle Bear (Touch On/Off) RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> GrandMother Bear RARE
{PiPo} Little Sweet Pea <Handbags> RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> Toy CrateStack
<:*BoOgErS*:> Toy Box 
Atomic {Panda Tea Party}
Sway's WallArt [quote] friends RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> Little Big Boat RARE

Outside Christmas/ Winter Decorations: 
LAQ Decor ~ Medium Birch (Winter) - Animated
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - snowy
Falling Snow System :: from Studio Skye 
- DIVIAs Design - Romantic Christmas Cuddle Bench Set Red
*MishMish* Penguin Gacha
Sway's [Hot Cocoa] Stand with string lights RARE (and commons)



Canon and Variation by Twin Musicom http://www.twinmusicom.org/
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 United States — CC BY 3.0 US
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/PPxWIOz6EZM


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!