Plenty of Fish in the Sea, but I am a Mermaid

      Blueberry just released the Piki dress. You can wear it alone or over pants as I am above because it comes in a tight or loose v...


      Blueberry just released the Piki dress. You can wear it alone or over pants as I am above because it comes in a tight or loose version. I am wearing one of the 44 exclusive fatpack textures in this post. It is part of the "Sassy" pack and this one is iridescent with a sassy quote on it. I fell in love with the texture and the quote- and you can only get it when you buy the fatpack. This is definitely a design that you want to consider fatpacking (did I mention 44 exclusive textures?!!). Find it in the main Blueberry store. 

      My Essenz shoes are new at Fetish Fair. The Beverly Hills are sexy peep toes with a spiky metallic heel that would be perfect for all of your fashion or fetish trampling needs! My Wasabi Pills hair is long and wavy and perfect "mermaid" hair so I loved pairing it with my sassy shirt. The Opal hair can be found at The Crossroads




Dress: Blueberry - Piki Dress - Wear Over Pants (Large)/ Teleport
Pants: Blueberry - Cake Leggings - Regular - Maitreya/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Beverly Hills (Slink) @ Fetish Fair (til Feb 17th)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Opal Mesh Hair @ The Crossroads
Necklace 1: Cae :: Mermaid/ Teleport
Necklace 2: (Yummy) Dreaming Mermaid Necklace - Amethyst
Purse:{u.f.o}::chamoo bag - pink hologram
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: ELYSIUM - Mathilde skin - PowderPack exclusive January 2017


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!