Jaunt

        Neve is at Mesh Body Addicts with this adorable dress that is perfect for Spring! It got me in the Spring mood so I wante...




        Neve is at Mesh Body Addicts with this adorable dress that is perfect for Spring! It got me in the Spring mood so I wanted a pretty backdrop for my pictures today and I found that at, Shots of Tequila. My shoes are new by Essenz at the current round of The Crossroads. Finally my cute, new bob haircut is courtesy of Wasabi Pills. This style is an exclusive at the new round of Ultra that just opened today. I love how the thin headband perfectly matched my new dress too! My pose on the right is a new pose from Nantra that is also an exlusive at the new round of Ultra



Dress: Neve - jaunt bloom - Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Shoes: Essenz - Anaheim (Slink) @ The Crossroads
Hair: Wasabi Pills Patty @ Ultra
Necklace: Kunglers Adele necklace - Pink/ Teleport
Earrings: Kunglers Diana earrings- Ruby/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Right: {NANTRA} Silent Movie 1 @ Ultra
Pose Left: Body Language
Skin: WoW Skins::. Group Gift DEC 2016 JANETTE



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!