April Showers

          Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with some adorable pieces. I am showing the rain ponchos and mudders in this post. I...



         Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with some adorable pieces. I am showing the rain ponchos and mudders in this post. I love both of these pieces that will have you ready for all the April showers ahead! There are also some cute lounge wear from Neve at the event too. 





        Nantra is also at The Liaison Collaborative with a set of Bento hand poses made specifically for playing in the rain. Since they are bento hand poses I wanted to take a few pictures so you can see my hands, lol. Make sure to visit TLC to get all these goodies! 




Poncho: Neve poncho - drippy dots - Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative April
Boots: Neve boots - mudders - Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative April
Poses: {NANTRA} Blame it on the Rain @ The Liaison Collaborative April
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights -White
Top: Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top - Maitreya/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Jimena - Denim Shorts - Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: *ARGRACE* HIKARI - Platinum
Head: CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!