Collabor88 is Ready for Spring

          Reign has two new exclusives at the current round of Collabor88 . You can purchase the Reign rompers in solid colors separat...




         Reign has two new exclusives at the current round of Collabor88. You can purchase the Reign rompers in solid colors separately, but if you get the fatpack then you get 21 Exclusive patterns and 3 exclusive holographic textures. The pattern that I am wearing in the post is only available in the fatpack. The Reign Spring Tassel Wedges are only available in a very affordable fatpack option (388). You can change three parts of the shoe separately via HUD as well to add to the versatility of this great wedge. I am also wearing new Exile hair and Yummy jewelry- both exclusives at Collabor88.




        I adore all the tassels all over this outfit and shoes and I love a great wedge shoe. I am standing in front of my new Spring/Summer home- so this is a preview. I hope to take pictures and a video soon of my new home!



Teleport to Collabor 88
Teleport to Collabor 88 Cam Sim 1
Teleport to Collabor 88 Cam Sim 2



Outfit: REIGN.- Spring Romper @ Collabor88 April
Shoes: REIGN.- Spring Tassel Wedges @ Collabor88 April
Hair: Exile::Feels Like Tonight @ Collabor88 April
Jewelry: Yummy Spring Bouquet set - Blue @ Collabor88 April
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Bento Hands V4.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Pose 1: Everglow Flora 1
Pose 2: Repose The Look 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!