Dazzled Magical Girly Stuff

        You know you are slaying it when your man asks, "Did you bedazzle your britches?" I could not love these new Reig...




        You know you are slaying it when your man asks, "Did you bedazzle your britches?" I could not love these new Reign pieces more if I tried. Holographic, Iridescent, and jewel encrusted- I think I just died and went to girly heaven! If I did, this Rare Girly Stuff skybox is totally what it would look like. I have been so happy today wearing this and surrounded by my pink Girly skybox. My hair is also new by Doe and can be found at The Epiphany.  The tiara is just the icing on this cake. The Reign Dazzled set is available at the new round of N21 and all the other items surrounding me are at the current round of Epiphany




REIGN.- DAZZLED GLADIATOR HEELS (MAITREYA)- HOLO RARE @ N21
REIGN.- DAZZLED HIGHWAIST BOTTOMS (MAITREYA)- HOLO RARE @ N21
REIGN.- DAZZLED TOP (MAITREYA)- HOLO RARE @ N21
REIGN.- DAZZLED BODYCHAIN (MAITREYA)- SILVER @ N21
REIGN.- DAZZLED NECKLACE- SILVER @ N21
REIGN.- DAZZLED TIARA- SILVER @ N21
Hair: Doe: Shelby (solid) - Fatpack  @ The Epiphany
CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette (Powder Pack March 2017)
Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel  CATWA Eyeshadow- Queen Palette (Powder Pack March 2017)
Olive. & Fiasco the Magical Girly Stuff - Skybox RARE and tons of commons @ The Epiphany
FetchxVeechi Spring 2017 Makeup Collection Gacha various commons  @ The Epiphany
tarte. nail polish rack - plain  @ The Epiphany
Birdy - Boudoir - Closet RARE (past Arcade item)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!