I Put a Spell on You

        Exile is at The Dark Style Fair with two new hairstyles, one for women (seen above) and one for men. I love the choppy sh...




        Exile is at The Dark Style Fair with two new hairstyles, one for women (seen above) and one for men. I love the choppy short bangs of this straight style. I think it pairs perfectly with the new collared dress from Kaithleen's that was released at The Chapter Four






Hair: Exile::Spell On You @ The Dark Style Fair
Dress: Kaithleen's Uptown Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: REIGN.- Classic Jane Heels/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach'
Lipstick: A R T E - Soft Matte Nudes [Catwa, Bento] @ The Chapter Four
Pose: *EverGlow* - Flora 05

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!