Nikita

        Blueberry just released the Nikita belted romper. I adore this style! I am wearing one of the many exclusive textures that a...



        Blueberry just released the Nikita belted romper. I adore this style! I am wearing one of the many exclusive textures that are only included in the fatpack. Nikita is a mainstore Blueberry release. My Essenz shoes, Albany, are also a recent mainstore release. These sexy, strappy heels with a slim bow can be found in all the regular Essenz colors and packs. My long necklace is new by Kunglers and was just released at Shiny Shabby in 5 stone/metal combinations. Finally my pose, really meant for close ups, is new by Nantra at the current round of Ultra. It is really meant to take close up pictures, but I think it looks pretty cool as a statement fashion pose. I love what you can do with bento hands now. It makes for such interesting poses and I am enjoying playing with them. 








Outfit: Blueberry - Nikita Romper/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Albany/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Pietra necklace - Crystal @ Shiny Shabby
Earrings: Kunglers Fatima earrings - Obsidian / Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Hair: TRUTH / Cheri
Skin: Amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 - Katie/ Powder Pack May
Eyeshadow: Zibska Hasina Eyemakeup Catwa Applier/ Powder Pack May
Prop: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA RAMANEL Boutique
Pose: {NANTRA} Vogue 2017 @ Ultra


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!