Fresh

        Tropical Summer Fair ends in one week, June 16th, and there really are a lot of great items at this event. I am wearing the Kait...



        Tropical Summer Fair ends in one week, June 16th, and there really are a lot of great items at this event. I am wearing the Kaithleen's romper, Essenz shoes that are both exclusives at the event. I previously blogged shoes from N-core and an outfit from Neve that are also at this event- so I know there are some must have items. I really love this romper. The ruffles and tie texture change independently of the main body part. I chose mint and pink which is one of my favorite color combinations- especially in Spring/Summer time. Get to the Tropical Summer Fair and get your shop on!

My pigtails with bows are new by Doe at  SaNaRae and I love them! The bows are perfect! This round of SaNaRae ends June 18th.







Outfit: Kaithleen's Fresh Romper - Fatpack @ Tropical Summer Fair
Shoes: Essenz - Senegal @ Tropical Summer Fair
Hair: Doe: Nova @ SaNaRae
Rings: Yummy Love Spell Ring Set- All Colors
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer  Tarentella Gypsy Earrings 2
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer  Florentine Lover's - Short 1
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair
Lipstick: Studio Exposure CATWA POOL PARTY LIPGLOSSY VERS.02
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Soft Shimmer Eyeshadows
Pose: Everglow Yummy 6
~BAZAR~Morocco-Pergola
~BAZAR~Morocco-Sofa and Decor Set
~BAZAR~Morocco-Fire table


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!