Kitten

        Meow! Cae just released this gorgeous, simple Kitten jewelry set at the current round of Cosmopolitan . It is a single pea...




        Meow! Cae just released this gorgeous, simple Kitten jewelry set at the current round of Cosmopolitan. It is a single pearl with kitty ears and I just adore it. If I have to think of myself as an animal, I usually think of a cat. They are gorgeous, independent, and finicky. One of my favorite quotes, "Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." I am wearing other cat inspired items to complete my look. 



Jewelry: Cae :: Kitten :: Collection @ Cosmopolitan
Bodysuit: Cosmic Dust- The Gabrielle Bodysuit Maitreya - Black @ N21
Nails: SlackGirl:: Fench Gift  Stilleto MESH Nails *FREE GIFT* @ Cosmetic Fair
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Boots: Maitreya THB - Liquorice Leather
Hair: TRUTH  Loni [Headband]
Skin: Amara beauty - Rebecca 02 Catwa Applier @ Cosmetic Fair
Lipstick: WarPaint Velvet lip cream - Dark Pack
Eyeliner: Veechi - Winged Liners


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!