Tropical Summer

        Neve is at Tropical Summer Fair with this adorable dress, seashore. I love the mesh and the texture so much. It is a perfec...




        Neve is at Tropical Summer Fair with this adorable dress, seashore. I love the mesh and the texture so much. It is a perfect summer dress. Wasabi Pills has your cute summer bob with bangs at The Chapter Four. N-core has a bunch of special offers and a new FREE group gift at the main store. If you have not been there in a little while, it is time to go! I am wearing the special offer, Shae. You get a fatpack of shoes for only 450L. 

        I am sitting in front of my house in my front yard, sitting on the new Funky Junk rusted washtub full of flowers that I got for Fifty Linden Friday (50L today only, June 9th). I freaked out at how cute I think this is! I love the flowers!




I am going to try to get all the goodies from N-core blogged, but really there are sooo many- I might not be able to. So I am going to make a list (linked to their flickr pictures) of the gifts and special offers.

N-core Gifts and Special Offers
N-core FREE Group Gift Striped Wedges
N-core Laia Suede Edition Fatpack/ Flickr/ Teleport/ Marketplace
N-core Menorca Thong Wedges Fatpack / Flickr/ Teleport/ Marketplace
N-core Shae Special Offer Fatpcack (shown above) / Flickr/ Teleport/ Marketplace



Dress: Neve  - seashore @ Tropical Summer Fair (til Jun 16th)
Shoes: Wasabi Pills/ Lemon Mesh Hair @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: N-core SHAE "Fatpack" TeleportMarketplace
Rings: Yummy Love Spell Ring Set- All Colors @ N21
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Necklace: EarthStones Neisha Necklace - Brown/Turquoise/Sugilite
Bracelet: EarthStones Tumbled Stones Bracelet - Spring Garden
Earrings: EarthStones Tumbled Stones Earring - Spring Garden)
Necklace 2: EarthStones Tumbled Stones Necklace - Spring Garden
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair
Lipstick: Studio Exposure TOUCH CREAMLIPS VERS.09 MAKEUP Plum
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure CATWA NASTY GIRL EYESHADOW VERS.03 Purple glitter
Pose: Made by me with Anypose
*Funky*Junk* Wildflowers in Rusted Tub


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!