Narcisse Retro

        Narcisse is a newer original mesh store on the grid (Established 2016), but one to watch out for. They are producing some ...




        Narcisse is a newer original mesh store on the grid (Established 2016), but one to watch out for. They are producing some really great original designs. I first became aware of them while blogging for Mesh Body Addicts May where I blogged them HERE. The outfit I am wearing today was originally released at Vintage Fair. I am in love with the pastel and pattern pack that I am wearing. So many cute retro patterns. If you missed it at the event, they are now at the main Narcisse store. My cute wedge shoes are new by Boom at Sanarae and my gorgeous gem earrings are new by Kunglers at On9. My pose above is in the new pack by Nantra, Not Afraid of Heights, that is specifically designed to feature shoes. I am so into a new shoe pose pack! This one has 4 standing poses and two poses sitting on a mesh ottoman as well as all the mirror poses included as well. You can find this new pose pack at the new round of Ultra that will be opening September 15th. 






Top: Narcisse- Dinah Shirt- Pastels Voluptuous Pack/ Teleport
Shorts: Narcisse- Enid Shorts- Prints Voluptuous Pack/ Teleport
Earrings: Kunglers Loreena earring - Turmaline @ On9
Shoes: *BOOM* Miya Shoe  lt blush @ Sanarae
Hair: TRUTH / Lady
Bracelet: Bowtique - Tropical Charm Bracelet (Gold)
Necklace: Bowtique - Tropical Charm Necklace (Gold)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline
Pose 1: {NANTRA} Not Afraid of Heights 1 @ Ultra (September 15th)
Pose 2: {NANTRA} Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!