Pumpkin Patch

        I am so excited about Chimeric Arts Pumpkin Patch! You can go there and pick out your very own pumpkin to take home. When you p...




        I am so excited about Chimeric Arts Pumpkin Patch! You can go there and pick out your very own pumpkin to take home. When you pick one, another grows in its place right before your eyes. This is a great, fun family activity and my SL family and I went on Monday and picked out our pumpkins. (You can see pictures of our Pumpkin Patch night in THIS PLURK.) Then you can take them home and carve them into your very own jack-o-lantern that you can then use to decorate your house. How cute!! No matter your age, you need to get over to Chimeric Arts and pick your pumpkin out today!

        I am wearing new items from Just Because and Exile that were just released at Collabor88. I love this long sleeved top with a peplum ruffle at the bottom. My Exile hair comes with this knit cap that is just perfect for fall. I am actually wearing the white one and I tinted it slightly lavender. My gorgeous fairy eyes and eyeshadow are both new by Arte at the current round of Cosmopolitan. They are made for both Catwa and Lelutka heads too.





Top: Just BECAUSE~HazelShirt @ Collabor 88 October
Jeans: Just BECAUSE~KaylahJeans(boots/tight)  @ Uber
Boots: *Just Because* Anna Boots - Maitreya Lara/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Full Circle @ Collabor 88 October
Skin: Pink Fuel Adeline/ Teleport
Eyes: Arte - Fairy Eyes Light @ Cosmopolitan
Eyeshadow:  Arte - Fairy Eyeshadow   @ Cosmopolitan
Lipgloss: Arte - Sweet Gloss/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose Prop: {NanTra} Pumpkin Season cart
Picture Place: Chimeric Arts Pumpkin Patch

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!