My Happy Place

        Some days nothing is better than a hug. Right there, is my happy place, shoulder spot and wrapped in loving arms. But Fir...





        Some days nothing is better than a hug. Right there, is my happy place, shoulder spot and wrapped in loving arms. But First, Fashion. I have two new releases that are both at Tannenbaum on today. My hair with crochet head wrap is new by Doe and my wedge booties with optional leg warmers are new by Reign- both at Tannenbaum. Get over there and get some Christmas stuff and definitely check out these new items from Doe and Reign. 





Hair: Doe: Jackie @ Tannenbaum
Boots: REIGN.- LORELAI WEDGE BOOTIES and Warmers @ Tannenbaum
Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings @ N21
Dress: Blueberry - The Cutieberry - Cardigan & Dress/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Violette Cut Bead Boho - Group 5
Makeup:Studio Exposure Warm Winter Makeup Collection 
Pose 2: Paper Rabbit Pose 54/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!