Tame Me

        Essenz  is at The Trunk Show with these corset laced chunky heels. I love that detail on these shoes. Seraphim did not put...




        Essenz is at The Trunk Show with these corset laced chunky heels. I love that detail on these shoes. Seraphim did not put the right end date on their page. The trunk Show is til January 18th. (It goes from the 19th to the 18th of the next month.) I am trying my best to get back into the swing of things after my vacation. Opening all the things and catching up as much as possible. It is nice to be home. By the way, my title post today is a dare. Can you? 



Shoes: Essenz - Nicaragua @ The Trunk Show (til January 18th)
Top: Blueberry - Star - Back Tied Top - Maitreya/ Teleport
Panties: Blueberry - Tinker Set - Panties - Maitreya/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Starry Night \\ Side tail - Blonds
Prop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Tame Me Night
Pose: Bounce This Poses - Kneeling 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!