Zuzu

        While I was on vacation, Blueberry released the Zuzu set in the main store. I put on the dress and then I put on the knotted to...



        While I was on vacation, Blueberry released the Zuzu set in the main store. I put on the dress and then I put on the knotted top and like magic the top of the dress instantly hid. I thought that was so cool! I did not even have to hit anything in the HUD. This collection has a mini dress (which is cute by itself too), knotted tops, fishnets, and boots available for separate purchases. Cae just released this new jewelry set, Valeria, at the current round of faMESHed. Truth just released this new updo hair complete with a style hud to let you control the bangs and the wispy parts at the main Truth store.




Top: Blueberry - Zuzu - Knotted Tops - Maitreya/ Teleport
Dress (Skirt): Blueberry - Zuzu - Mini Dresses - Maitreya/ Teleport
Shoes: Blueberry - Zuzu Boots - Maitreya/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Valeria :: Collection @ faMESHed 
Hair: TRUTH / Caralisa/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Makeup: Studio Exposure Beaute
Prop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Reassurance
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 95
Windlight: Sat's Very Red Witch Sky (Owner of FoxCity Poses)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!