Happy Valentine's Day 2018

        Tomorrow is the day we celebrate Love in all it's forms. Today I am celebrating family love because I love these pe...






        Tomorrow is the day we celebrate Love in all it's forms. Today I am celebrating family love because I love these people! Happy Valentine's Day Hiram and Cindy Lu, Mom loves you! 

        I saw Avaway's Rare Tiara set at the current round of Gacha Garden and HAD to have it. I played til I got it and it's everything I wanted. It is soooo gorgeous! The set has armlets, 2 necklaces, earrings, and the RARE Tiara, all in three different stone variations (White (shown), Pink, and, Black). My gorgeous off-shoulder Amore dress is new by Neve at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative and I think it is soft and romantic and would be perfect for V-day. 








Dress: Neve dress - amore Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative
Jewelry Set: 
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Armlet L White @ Gacha Garden
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Armlet R White @ Gacha Garden
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Earrings White @ Gacha Garden
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Necklace #1 White @ Gacha Garden
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Necklace #2 White @ Gacha Garden
     *AvaWay* ROYAL Tiara RARE @ Gacha Garden
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Shoes: N-core CIARA "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara
Hair: Stealthic - Passion @ Collabor 88
Skin: Pink Fuel Adeline Vanilla
Pose 1: Made by Cindy Lu using Anypose
Pose 2: {NANTRA} Won't You B Mine 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!