Ultimate Catch

        Hi, Kirstentacular readers! I missed you and I hope that you missed me. It is very rare for me to go 10 days without updat...




        Hi, Kirstentacular readers! I missed you and I hope that you missed me. It is very rare for me to go 10 days without updating my blog. I don't think that has happened more than a handful of times in 7 years of blogging. I have had a few real life hurdles that I am dealing with that have made it impossible for me to keep up this month. I don't feel like going into those in depth, but you can read about it in THIS PLURK and THIS PLURK if you want. Warning: the content is emotional! 

         Second life is my escape and my artistic outlet and I can't tell you how much I have missed it. It feels so good to get back into my fashion and blog today. I am playing with jeweled outfits, sparkly jewels, new hair, and makeup- all the things that make me so happy! I hope the wait was worth it and thank you for continuing to follow my blog, flickr, and other social media. Today I am wearing a new romper from Narcisse and hair by Doe that you can find at Whimsical. My gorgeous Kungler's necklace was just released at Sense Event and the matching earrings and rings were released at the last round of Shiny Shabby (January) and can now be found in the main Kungler's store. Powder Pack for Catwa, February was also released 8 days ago. I hope you pre-ordered this one because there are some gorgeous items (like the 5 I have on today). If you didn't, you can still get the pack at the regular price of 3.5K. I do intend to still do a video of the pack, I am just behind this month, but I am going to work on catching up as much and as fast as I can. 





Necklace: KUNGLERS - Carly necklace - Amethyst @ Sense Event
Bracelet, Rings: (Kunglers) Carly bracelet and ring- Amethyst/ Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Loreena earrings - Amethyst/ Teleport
Outfit: Narcisse- Zinnia Romper and Belt - ML FATPACK @ Whimsical
Hair: Doe: La V1 [Fit] - Fatpack @ Whimsical
Head: CATWA HEAD Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: {NANTRA} Ultimate Catch 6 @ Gacha Garden
Lipstick: Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 06 @ Powder Pack Feb 18
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Shimmer Eyeshadows @ Powder Pack Feb 18
Eyes, Eyelashes, Beauty Marks: .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series @ Powder Pack Feb 18


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!