Pink Fuel Minji

        I got this skin about a week ago and I have already blogged with it a few times (because it's GORGEOUS), but I was planning...




        I got this skin about a week ago and I have already blogged with it a few times (because it's GORGEOUS), but I was planning on doing a dedicated post. So here we are. Pink Fuel just released the new Minji skin in the Pink Fuel main store. This is a Catwa applier skin and is released in the whole range of 14 skin tones.

Each skin comes with:
- 4 to 7 eyebrow colors and no eyebrow option
- Additional Tintable Eyebrow HUD
- Blushed and no blush skin
- Dimples and freckles
- Monolid eyelid option
- 6 Eyeshadows
- 22 lipsticks (Matte and Gloss)
- Gradient lipstick option
- Shape included (shown in Catya and Keme on designer vendors)





        I am wearing this skin on Catwa Kimberly and using my own custom shape that I made for this head. I usually love the shiny pink fuel lipsticks more than the matte, and I do like the shiny, but I am super in love with all the matte lips in this skin version. They are definitely the best matte's from Pink Fuel imo. The glossy versions are super glossy like high gloss lipgloss. If you have other pink fuel skins, these lipsticks are really different from the previous skins- so time to get some great variety. It is all super gorgeous and you need to get over to the main store and try a demo today.

        The eyes in this post are all from the new Arte pack, Rare, that will be released at eBento on May 10th. This pack is a great variety eye pack that contains some blue, green, brown, and other colors, 10 eye colors in all. These eyes are made for both Catwa and Lelutka.



Here is a picture above made by Mochi Milena, Pink fuel owner, to show you all the options in this skin.


Skin: Pink Fuel Minji - CATWA Applier/ Teleport
Eyes: A R T E - Rare Eyes [Catwa & LeLutka] @ eBento (May 10th)
Hair: Truth Panny @ Uber


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!